Protreat Preservation Ltd are a PCA registered specialist preservation company based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, our core business is Damp Proofing, Basement Waterproofing and Specialist Building Preservation. We have been established for 12 years and our aim is to provide an honest, reliable and clear solution for our clients. We are now looking for someone to join our growing team. We require an experienced Plasterer/Multi-Skilled Building Preservation Technician.
As a Plasterer/Multi-Skilled Damp Proofing & Building Preservation Technician you will need/be:
- Experienced Plasterer.
- Good knowledge and experience with general building trades i.e., Joinery.
- Full Driving Licence.
- To work using your own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Conscientious and tidy.
- Experience in building preservation is essential.
As a Plasterer/Multi-Skilled Damp Proofing & Building Preservation Technician your role will include:
- Safely remove plaster.
- Apply limelite renovation backing coats and skim finish.
- Replace flooring timbers and skirting boards etc.
- Install chemical damp proof courses.
- Basement and structural waterproofing.
- Application of internal waterproof dry lining systems.
- Dry rot and woodworm treatments.
- A company trading for 12 years.
- All PPE and tools provided.
- Good rates of pay and commensurate with experience.
- Van provided.
- Nest Company pension.
- Full uniform provided
- Great team spirit
- Fantastic support network
If you think this job is for you or have any questions please contact the office on 01422 834096 or email email@example.com.